Welcome to our series “Letters To A Girl Boss”. This series is all about bringing a little bit of inspiration and happiness to the every day boss. Sometimes we just need a friend to give us a little pep talk, to…
How To Start a Business
LET'S GET STARTED
To my wonderful readers.
I was in quite a dramatic mood when I first wrote this post and it was initially called ‘Passion Is Dead, Long Live Passion.’ It’s something I feel strongly about.
Lately I have been trapped by this feeling…
With the huge choice of social media platforms out there, it can be difficult to decide which one is best for your business. Enter our social media quiz.
By entering your audience details, your priorities when it comes to social media…
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS CLASS:
Exploring different ways of communicating your message
Social media platforms and their respective benefits
Your brand story
Using barriers to purchasing as the foundation to your plan
Email sequences and much…
The Art of Letting Go
The new Creative and Coffee re-brand.
I’ll be perfectly up front. This re-brand terrified me.
I knew I needed to re-position the brand and I’ll talk about why in a moment.
But at first, I tried working with what…
- A Quest for the Best Coffee in Japan: Yonezawa Cafe
- Why The ‘French Girl’ Is Worth a Billion Dollars (And How Your Brand Can Be Too)
- How To Super Power Your MailChimp and Grow Your Business: Part One
- Why Having An Accountability Partner Will Help Your Business
- Why Business Owners Need to Set Non-Business Goals